Marketing For Manufacturers - 14th June, Padiham Town Hall
To de-mystify marketing concepts and show how applicable marketing principles are to
- Enhance business focus,
- Promote sales development,
- Develop IP to add value to the business,
- Developing a business communications strategy.
The intention is to structure this as an introduction, to then be able to develop further in-depth projects on an individual client basis, addressing their more specific needs. Delegates will take away why marketing is an increasingly vital tool for manufacturers of all sizes.
- What is marketing? – discussion to establish what delegates understand by the term.
- Why do manufacturers see it as either ‘not relevant’ or as a low priority?
- Communicating marketing principles in terms of lean techniques – putting in processes that will improve outbound communication.
- Listening to your customers, what kind of things do they respond to.
- Pricing, and why it is not ‘the only game in town’.
- The importance of having a communications strategy – equipping your business to deal with enquiries from anywhere. This includes tips on keeping it simple, with clear, intuitive calls to action.
- Discussion around creating your own content, your own unique selling points, and how to make yourself stand out from the crowd. Give your brand a natural personality that reflects the core standards you operate by.
- How to turn your data into a concise brief for marketing professionals, saving you time and money, and getting a more valuable response. Understand what the different specialisms are, so you can brief the right people with the right data.
- How to prepare for trade shows and maximise your time there.